First came our CLX 64. Then the 32s. And after racking up multiple wins in Grand Tours, Worlds, and everything in between, we knew that our best bet was to take the line to new heights, or well, new depths. We needed to design one wheel that was a true quiver killer. One wheel that had all the aerodynamic benefits of the 64 in a package that climbed like the 32, and that’s where the all-new CLX 50 comes in. When we set out to create the CLX 50 Disc, we had clear goals in mind—create wheels that are 48 to 54mm deep, aerodynamically optimized, ultra-wide, and under 1400 grams. This meant that they'd have to borrow some weight savings techniques that we developed for the CLX 32, take some aero guidance from the CLX 64, and keep all of the disc brake benefits that we've come to love if we were going to create what we like to call “the unicorn wheel." Why discs you ask? With our disc-specific rims, we ditch the brake track, making for a stronger, more impact-resistant rim. This way, you get a disc-specific carbon layup that optimizes stiffness, a weight as close to its rim-brake brethren as possible, and incredible brake modulation and power in all conditions. Even though the CLX 50 is similar in weight to many wheels in the “lightweight” category, aerodynamics came at the forefront of the development. With this, we jumped headlong into Computational Fluid Dynamics computer modeling to arrive at various rim shapes that could make the CLX 50 as fast and light as possible. It took a while, but we narrowed the rim shape down to three contenders that were then CNC-machined into rims, built into wheels, and put into the Win Tunnel. In the tunnel, we tested every wheel, ours and the competition's, with a 24C tire (measuring 26C), as tires can drastically affect testing. We chose a modern-width tire to design our rims around because they not only allow for less tire pressure (which results in more comfort and less rolling resistance) but are also just as aerodynamically efficient when paired with the correct rim width. After finding the optimized rim shape that best supported our svelte weight requirements, we opted to lace the rims to our Aero Flange (AF) hub, via 21 DT Swiss Aerolite spokes, which features the legendary CeramicSpeed bearings. This way you get a complete, superior wheel system—not just a quick rim. And at the end of the day, it all amounts to a 50mm-deep, 1415-gram clincher disc wheelset that's not only ~300 grams lighter than the competition’s similar depth wheel, but is also measurably faster in every conceivable test than each wheel in its category.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Chris King ISO XD Driveshell assembly, complete with bearings.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Roadies all drool over carbon wheels, but the price tag often puts them out of reach. The new C 38 Disc wheels break down this barrier while bringing reliable, high performance carbon road wheels to the masses. With the C 38, we developed an all-new, lightweight, and durable carbon rim with the modern features that savvy riders demand, and then we paired it with trusty DT Swiss components, like DT 350 rear hub internals and Competition spokes, for a build that ticks all the boxes on your wish list. The new C 38s are the perfect depth (38mm), too, so they'll feel at home on everything from gravel bikes, to aero bikes, and everything in between. - Rim Type: Carbon clincher, 2Bliss Ready - Rim Material: Carbon - Braking Surface: Disc brake only - Rim Depth: 38mm - Rim Width: 21mm internal, 26.6mm external - Front Spoke Pattern: Two-cross/Radial - Rear Spoke Pattern: Two-cross/Two-cross - Spoke Count: 24 front, 24 rear - Spoke Type: DT Swiss Competition Race J-bend - Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock Brass hexagonal - Front Hub: DT Swiss 350 Disc for Roval, 100x12mm, Center Lock - Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350 Disc for Roval, 142x12mm, Center Lock, 11-speed - Assembly Method: Hand-built - Extras: Roval tubeless tape and tubeless valves - Total Wheelset Weight: 1,560g
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
The DualDrive3 hub is the heart of SRAM’s unique DualDrive system. With its 3-speed internal-gear hub and an external cassette and derailleur (sold separately), this hub offers a wide-range of gears in a clean, easy-to-use system. It will accept 8-, 9-, and 10-speed cassettes.
$19.99 - $24.99
Booster thru-axle hub spacer kits are designed to give your non-Boost front and rear thru-axle hubs the boost they need to fit any Boost-compatible frame or fork.
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
$1,099.99 - $1,399.99
Roval's CLX 32 full-carbon clincher is the perfect all-around race wheel, proven by multiple grand tour wins. The aerodynamic, optimized rim shape slices through the wind, while preserving the confident, stable handling of a box section rim. A wide internal rim width provides an optimal tire profile for incredibly precise handling and stiffness.
$499.95 - $1,000.00 $1,000.00 Up to 50% Off
Slice through the wind on Roval's Rapide CLX 40 Wheelset. They feature 40mm-tall aero carbon rims, and DT Swiss Revolution straight-pull spokes laced to sealed ceramic cartridge bearings Roval hubs. The rear hub is adorned with DT Swiss's renowned 240 star ratchet internals. The wide, carbon rim provides a round tire profile and greater lateral stiffness for precise handling. This feathery, 1240-gram wheelset spins up with ease so you can bolt out of corners and breeze up the climbs. With your favorite tubular tires, these wheels roll as smooth as silk.
Stainless spoke nipple flat washers from Whisky. - .3mm Thickness
$117.99 - $167.99
- Aluminum hub - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc brake rotor mount
• Aluminum hub body • 15mm axle nuts • 100mm OLD • Sealed bearings • High-flange design • 32, 36, or 48-hole spoke drilling • Black or silver
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc rotor
• Model Number: HB-7710-F • Series: DURA-ACE • Over Locknut: 100mm • Axle Type: 142mm • Stainless Steel Ball Bearings: stainless steel • Contact Sealing: Dust Cap • Spoke Holes: 28/32/36 • Spoke Hole Circle: 38mm • Hub Shell: aluminum • Center to Flange (Right): 37mm • Center to Flange (Left): 37mm • Average Weight w/o QR: 203g
$1,330.00 - $1,843.00
If going flat out fast is what you want, then this wheelset has all the details covered. DT's top triathletes choose the ARC 1100 DICUT 80 when it's race day. It's developed in partnership with aerodynamics specialists SWISS SIDE and equipped with SINC ceramic bearings to get up to speed and stay there. Supporting the complete system of the rider and bike with minimal drag and unparalleled handling under all conditions, riding fast is guaranteed. Finally the precision wheel build with high and even spoke tension gives you the reliability to dominate all of the 180 km.
The lightweight Dura-Ace C40 Carbon Tubular disc-brake wheel is the ultimate all-rounder. Yet, it’s still aero thanks to the wide rim you’ll see at the C40. This carbon wheel has an increase in rigidity for improved aerodynamic performance, while maintaining a comfortable riding experience. Its braking, handling and acceleration are top notch. - For the performance driven triathlete and road racer - Wide section rim - Ultra-light full carbon rim - Tubular-specific rims - Center-lock Disc - E-thru axles
- Origin8 Bolt 24mm inner width T700 UD carbon tubeless ready hookless disc brake clincher - Origin8 Elite convertible MTB disc hubs with anti-bite Shimano cassette body featuring 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - 32 hole 15TA front/32 hole 12TA rear 6 bolt MTB disc hubs laced with straight pull Sapim CX-Ray spokes - Weight: 765g front/822g rear - ISO-Mountain certified and assembled in the USA - Width ID (mm): 24 - Axle: Thru 15mm - Thru 12mm - Rim Color: Blk - Rim Model: OR8 Bolt Carbon MTB XC - Hub Model: OR8 MT-1110 Elite MTB - O.L.D.: 100mm/142mm - Hub Color: Blk - Gears: 8-11s Cass - Brake Type: 6B - Spoke Type: Sapim CX-Ray BK - Spoke Count: 32H - Wall: Dbl - Valve: PV - Type: Tubeless Compatible
• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 8/11-speed Shimano/SRAM cassette compatibility • 20, 24, 28, 32, 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick release • 130mm hub spacing • Black or silver
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm rear hub spacing • Fixed/freewheel hub threading • 32, 36, and 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black and silver
• Aluminum hubs • Sealed bearings • 1-speed freewheel threading • 32-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • 135mm hub spacing • Black or silver
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Eyeletted spoke holes - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 27 - Width OD: 32.2 - Profile: 20 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Weight: 520g - ERD: 597 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
$22.00 - $23.00
SRAM's Rise 40 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your Rise 40 wheels to a different axle type. You can easily change axle standards with the SRAM Rise 40 conversion cap tool (sold separately).
Shimano's Track Dura-Ace Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed. You get your choice of single or double-sided cog threading.
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Wt: 180g J-Bend: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 45mm - LTF-L: 27.65mm - LTF-R: 15.35mm - CTF-L: 22.35mm - CTF-R: 34.65mm Straight Pull: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 31.4mm - LTF-R: 19.6mm - CTF-L: 18.6mm - CTF-R: 30.4mm
$27.99 - $49.99
- Replacement QR axles for Origin8 RD-1100 hubs
- Axle adapters for CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 Elite Series front hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, 15mm, and 20mm thru-axle options - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
- Axle adapters for FB-1110 Elite Series rear fat bike hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options, and for 170/190mm and 177/197mm OLD spacing - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
The Pro 3-spoke front clincher wheel is ideal for triathletes, time trial cyclists, and any discipline that seeks to maximize aerodynamic efficiency. - 2x2 3K Twill weave pattern with matte coating - Aluminum Rim - Ultegra 6800 HUB - Includes PRO wheelbag
Page 1 of 24 Next page