CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Zipp makes the impossible possible with their 303 Firecrest Carbon Disc Brake wheels—they're equally at home on the flats as they are in the mountains. The 45mm-deep rims slice through the wind more efficiently than even many deep-section wheels thanks to their 28.5mm-wide dimpled rims. And, by creating a seamless junction between rim and tire, the increased width further reduces drag. The 303s climb with the best and re-accelerate out of corners like rockets since they barely register on the scale, which makes them a must-have on undulating terrain. The extra wide rim also allows running wider tires at lower pressures with less fear of pinch flatting, which boosts ride quality and comfort and reduces rolling resistance. Plus, Zipp's 77D/177D disc hubs gives you incredible stopping power in wet and dry conditions alike, and they're thru-axle compatible (sold separately) for jaw-dropping steering precision and power transfer. You also get Sapim's oustanding CX-Ray spokes.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Rim Strips are made from a super-durable, environmentally friendly PVC material.
• 5mm skewer set (F+R hubs) • Standard 5mm Hex release • Black or Silver anodized finish • Chromoly axles
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
Hope Pro2 Evo Freehub Bodies · Not compatible with Hope Pro2
• Urethane coated nylon • High performance rim strips • 1 pair per box
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • 100mm OLD • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Black or Silver
• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 8/11-speed Shimano/SRAM cassette compatibility • 20, 24, 28, 32, 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick release • 130mm hub spacing • Black or silver
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm rear hub spacing • Fixed/freewheel hub threading • 32, 36, and 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black and silver
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
The 4.5-inch peg features a full 4130 core with a long-lasting, fast-sliding, plastic sleeve. - Sold individually - 14mm with 3/8” adapters only - Replacement sleeves sold separately - 4.5" (length) x 1.5" (outer diameter) - 4.5 oz (9 oz for a pair)
Odyssey racing spokes use butting dimensions that are tailor-made for BMX racing, and they’re still strong enough to handle some light street riding too. You’ll save roughly an ounce per wheel on 36’s. Only the best stainless steel has been used, and the gradual butting transitions are ideal for the stresses that a 20-inch wheel has to endure. - Proprietary professional-grade stainless steel. - BMX specific butting transition dimensions.
$67.99 - $77.99
A long running standard, the Hazard Lite is revered because of its strength, lightweight and affordable price. Constantly imitated but never matched in quality or reliability, the Hazard Lite is used regularly by pro-level riders–even the ones that are being paid to ride something else. SPECS - 6000 series aluminum - 32mm wide - 17mm tall 36H - 20-inch version (ERD: 390mm) - 24? version (ERD: 486mm)
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
Stan’s S1 wheelset line brings patented tubeless technology to an even wider range of riders. Built for long life, low maintenance, and outstanding value, the S1 series wheels feature 6061 series alloy rims and are available in six different widths suited to a wide range of tire sizes and riding styles. With an emphasis on value and durability, the S1 alloy wheelsets join a mountain wheel line-up that currently includes Stan’s successful MK3 premium alloy wheels and innovative Valor and Bravo carbon series wheelsets. While MK3 wheelsets are built to balance strength, light weight, and stiffness, S1 wheelsets focus on maximum strength and durability. The deeper profile and thicker walls of the S1 rims result in a 50-70g weight increase over MK3 rims, but offer greater impact strength for an even wider range of use. “The new S1 series wheels were developed from rims ridden in Redbull Rampage and raced on the World Cup DH circuit for years,” said Creative Director, Chris Currie. “The goal was to take everything we’ve done for tubeless technology, and put it into a truly bombproof and affordable wheel.” Designed according to Stan’s WideRight rim and tire fit system, S1 series wheelsets are available in six different rim models, with internal widths ranging from 23mm to 38mm. Combined with Stan’s low-profile, high-volume Bead Socket Technology rim design, these widths let the new S1 range accommodate tires from 2-inch to 3.5-inch. All S1 wheelsets are built with 32 spokes front and rear, Sapim’s proven Race spokes, Secure Lock brass nipples, and Stan’s faster-engaging Neo hubs. Hubs are available to fit most axle systems, including Boost. The S1 series includes reinforced versions of the classic Crest, Arch, and Flow--names already familiar to fans of Stan’s tubeless rims. In addition to the Crest S1, Arch S1, and Flow S1, three entirely new wider wheelsets will be available. The Sentry S1, Baron S1, and Major S1 bring Stan’s patented Bead Socket Technology to Plus bikes. Arch S1 Wheelset - Use: Trail and Enduro - Internal Rim Width: 26mm - Optimal Tire Size: 2.25 to 2.5-inch - Hubs: Stan’s Neo 32-hole Front, 32-hole Rear - Spokes/Nipples: Sapim Race Black 2.0/1.8/2.0mm, Secure Lock Brass Silver Nipples - Wheel Sizes and Weights: 27.5-inch (1,882g) and 29-inch (1,974g)
$348.00 - $519.00
Rainy days, wet soil, rocks and roots. The tubeless tires somehow find grip. The M 1700 SPLINE 25 comes stock with tubeless rim tape and valves, just the right tool for demanding trails. The wide rim gives the tire that decisive little bit more support while the Ratchet System freewheel ensures safe engagements even in the most averse conditions. Finally, being a lightweight helps you to quickly get back up to that trail entrance, to start the slip-and-grip fest all over again.
Asym rims use an asymmetrical design to create a rim that evenly distributes tension, doesn’t require dishing, and makes for a faster wheel assembly. High end WT69 Alloy and an open cavity design keep Asym weights down while eyelets prolong longevity and prevent binding. Featuring a full TCS (tubeless compatible system) inner rim profile, Asym rims provide a lightweight, higher performance value-driven option that works exceptionally well with wheel building machines.
• Size: 26x4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,061 grams
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Double wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 or 36 • Width: 65mm • Depth: 21mm
$117.99 - $167.99
- Aluminum hub - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc brake rotor mount
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc rotor
- Forged alloy construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc - 12x142mm rear spacing - Aluminum hub body
Being a company of mountain bikers, when Race Face set out to design a new wheel the goal was simple: make the wheel they want to ride. R is for rally. HUB - Large oversize flange for improved bracing angle - Larger bearings - No bearing adjuster - Wider bearing stance - 6 double tooth pawls (3 engage at a time) - 120 points of engagement (3 degrees) - Each pawl has its own spring - Balanced spoke counter bore - Tool-free interchangeable end caps (sold separately) RIM - 30mm Internal width tubeless ready rim - 4.5mm Offset – Improves spoke balance and wheel stiffness - New stronger alloy for highest impact resistance of any Race Face or Easton rim - High gloss black water transfer logos
Axle conversion kits for Race Face Turbine/Aeffect hubs. - Select from front or rear applications
276mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 30 27.5 Wheels, 3-pack.
$434.00 - $605.00
Big tires and wide rims normally mean heavy wheels. But not with DT's BR 2250s! Nearly as light as standard wheels and with the footprint only fatties can offer, this wheelset turns any fat bike into a fun-machine!
$253.99 - $537.99
• Model Number : WH-M8000 • Series : DEORE XT • Brake Type : Center Lock Disc • Axle Type : QR • Over Locknut : 100mm • Axle Length : 108mm • QR Skewer Length : QR skewer length: 133mm • Rim Type : Offset rim • Rim Height : 18.8mm • Rim Width : 23.9mm • Recommended Tire : 27.5x1.90-2.25 • Faster acceleration and smoother rotation. • High rigidity and durability. • 28pc butted spokes (F&R). • Offset rim design with better spoke tension balance for durable wheel construction.
Page 1 of 31 Next page