Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost and saddle.
$164.00 - $175.00
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
On every trail, whether littered with technical descents, grinding climbs, or smooth rolling sections, Specialized's Command Post BlackLite lets you attack. It controls your seat height with the flick of a handlebar-mounted lever so you can maintain your flow at all times. There are three positions to choose from: up for climbing; down for jumping and steep descents; and a middle height when you need to pedal, but you want extra maneuverability too. The seatpost is sealed for reliability, and is controlled by a standard derailleur cable.
Easton's EA50 Seatpost is rugged, reliable and perfect for all your cycling adventures. It's made from 2014-aluminum with Easton's TaperWall technology that controls the post's internal thickness, adding material where you need it and none where you don't. It provides excellent strength and durability while keeping the weight low. Plus, the EA50 boasts an easy-to-use 2-bolt clamp for secure seat adjustments.
$5.99 - $9.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
Origin-8's Pro Fit II Black-Series Seat Post is made of light and durable forged 6000 aluminum that has Origin-8's Blast Black finish for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position.
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
Easton's EC90 Seatpost is super light and amazingly strong. It's crafted from Easton's high-tech carbon for maximum stiffness and a premium ride. Plus, it even features carbon clamping pieces for the ultimate in lightness, while Easton's Relief-Area Design (RAD) enhances strength where the frame clamps the post.
Ritchey's Superlogic Carbon LINK reinvents the two-bolt seatpost, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. - Patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo and Selle Italia MonoLink saddles with separate adapter - LINK Carbon Posts use FlexLogic carbon layup developed for ProTour team bikes from Stevens, Canyon and Scott – 15% more vertically compliant with no loss of lateral or torsional stiffness - 15mm of offset and a reversible clamp which allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Monocoque Carbon Construction - Diameters: 27.2, 30.9, 31.6mm - Offset: 15mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Lengths: 350, 400mm - Matte UD carbon finish - 145g (27.2x350)
$25.99 - $29.99
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
- Alloy mast with micro clamp aluminum head - One bolt adjusts tilt and fore-aft saddle position (no-offset clamp) - I-Beam single rail clamp post specific to I-Beam saddles
- 6061-T6 construction w/forged alloy head - 45mm adjustable preload suspension travel - 2-Bolt Zero Offset head clamp - Up to 300 lb rider weight - EN MTN safety approval - 385g (27.2mm x 350mm)
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
Introducing the Highline: years of research, development, and rigorous testing has given rise to the world's finest dropper post and remote. Premium sealing, exclusive Igus bearing and keys, Jagwire cable, and a self-contained hydraulic cartridge deliver industry leading quality and reliability. The Highline features the world's most ergonomic remote: unique spherical adjustment, with near-infinite rotation and tilt customization options, for perfect cockpit ergonomics. Specs: Setback: Zero Length: 345mm (100mm travel)/ 395mm (125mm travel)/ 465mm (160mm travel) Material: 7075-T6 aluminum Minimum Stack height: 47mm Weight: 525g (100mm travel)/ 560g (125mm travel)/ 610g (160mm travel) Warranty: 3 years
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - 1 bolt clamp system with wide angle adjustments - Matte carbon finishing - Compatible for Shimano DI2 battery integration - Weight from 199g - Available in 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm - Length: 400mm
Easton's EC70 Zero Seatpost provides the low weight, strength and durability you're looking for. It utilizes vibration-damping carbon for a smooth, buzz-free ride, while Easton's Relief Area Design enhances strength without adding excess material. And, the EC70 features an easy-to-use, micro-adjustable two-bolt clamp to help you find your perfect position.
$12.99 - $15.99
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
• Forged alloy construction • Single top bolt adjustment
Profile Design's 1/Zero seatpost is the choice when you need the most aggressive position possible. Zero setback rails place you squarely above the bottom bracket for maximum power. The 2-bolt head enables micro-adjustments to your position and eases installation. The clamps evenly distribute pressure, reducing stress on carbon saddle rails.
- All Carbon - mast, top and bottom clamps. - 2 bolt clamp design - accommodates standard and oval seat rail designs. - Not I-beam compatible
TruVativ's 6061-aluminum post lives up to the Hussefelt name, which promises performance, value and the ability to handle what the terrain dishes out. Specifically designed for the rigors of DH and freeride, it’s dependable, super-adjustable, and aggressively styled with bold graphics to match your ride.
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
Origin-8's Compe-Lite Black-Series Seat Post is crafted from light, durable, anodized 6000 aluminum. It has a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 Offset seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
New Guts, New Glory Don’t let its familiar good looks fool you—Reverb is a whole new weapon. Its internals have been completely re-engineered to improve on its already legendary performance and to offer enhanced reliability: all the smallest details, down to the single seal, have been re-evaluated and updated to pass the hardest and longest durability tests. This is the brand-new Reverb, engineered for the next-generation mountain biker. - Completely redesigned internals with new SKF internal floating piston - Improved performance and durability in all conditions - Increased bushing overlap - New dedicated post length per travel length - WEIGHT: 520g (Weight based on 340mm post length, 30.9mm diameter, 100mm travel, MMX remote with shifter hardware and 1300 hose) - LENGTH: 340mm, 390mm - COLORS: Black - MATERIAL: Shaft: 3D forged 7050 alloy , Head: 7050 forged alloy - OTHER: Zero offset , remote: adjustable return speed at the handlebar, discrete or Match Maker X, left or right
Ritchey's beautiful Superlogic Carbon Seatpost is made of high modulus monocoque carbon for ultra low weight and impressive vibration damping without sacrificing strength. Ritchey's single bolt clamp uses precision forged aluminum hardware, which cuts weight even further! And, the single bolt clamp makes installation and adjustment a breeze, too.
Page 1 of 4 Next page