- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
$164.00 - $183.00
SRAM's Rival 22 performs on par with more expensive cranksets, but at a bargain value. The crankarms are hollow and forged from 6066 aluminum for maximum strength with minimum weight. Because lightness is nothing without toughness, the Rival crankset proudly boasts SRAM's X Glide R chainrings that are specifically designed for use with the Yaw front derailleur. Durability and reliable shifting are your allies with Rival 22.
Race Face CINCH Crank Puller • Puller cap for Cinch model Race Face cranks only, including Next SL, SixC and Turbine • Puller cap utilizes 16mm hex key • 26mm thread
SRAM knows you have a lot of choices when choosing a crankset, and that choice says a lot about your personal style. SRAM designed the X01 Eagle crankset for riders who feel most stylish when they stand on top of the podium. This is a completely reengineered design, employing SRAM's proprietary CARBON TUNED lay-up technology. Built tough, to handle aggressive lines through rock gardens and big hits wherever you find them, the X01 Eagle is the strongest, stiffest, lightest crankset available. Combined with the Eagle direct mount chainrings, and as an integral part of the Eagle drivetrain, this is a crankset that gives your ride a winning style—assuming you’re into that sort of thing. - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: SRAM GXP Direct Mount - Crank Intended Use: Fat Bike - Drivetrain Speeds: 11, 12 - Rings: 30-tooth - Spindle Diameter: 24-22 Stepped - Spindle Interface Type: Truvativ GXP
Machined engineering-grade Delrin inserts for adapting bottom brackets to a different type of crankset spindle. - Adapts PF30 and Cannondale BB30-73A bottom brackets for use with Hollowtech II cranksets - Delrin adaptors fit between bearings and crank spindle - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II - BB/Frame Interface: PF30
Machined engineering-grade Delrin inserts for adapting bottom brackets to a different type of crankset spindle. - Adapts PF30 and Cannondale BB30-73A bottom brackets for use with SRAM/TruVativ cranksets - Delrin adaptors fit between bearings and crank spindle - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm - Spindle Interface Type: TruVativ GXP - BB/Frame Interface: PF30
- Aluminum Hollowtech-II (HT8) crank-arm to BB-spindle Mounting Bolt - Bolt: only one needed for non-drive side
- Universal bottom bracket style mount - 44T maximum chainring size - Impact-resistant plastic - Size: Universal - Application: BB Mount
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Alloy Road Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with 53-/39-tooth CNC-machined aluminum chainrings. This fine 9 speed-compatible crankset provides excellent power transfer and smooth shifting.
• Adjustable aluminum chain guard • Fits front chainrings from 38T to 48T • Multiple clamp options fit seat tubes from 25.4 to 34.9mm • Black anodized finish
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the DZero measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DZero Spider represents the state of the art in power meter technology Meet the Quarq DZero Power Meter Spider—the DZero in spider form. Ready to pair with any Quarq Prime Power ready cranksets. - Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer - 10K Temperature Compensation - Battery: CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools - OmniCal: swap chainrings without affecting accuracy - 2-year warranty - IPX7 waterproof rating - Accuracy within 1.5%
$219.99 - $224.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
$19.99 - $20.99
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
$415.00 - $445.00
Developed for maximum chain control, SRAM's XX1 X-SYNC Q-Factor Crankset is precisely CNC-machined to support the chain’s inner and outer links perfectly. Plus, the carbon arms and forged aluminum spider make for an incredibly light, stiff crank that delivers every drip of energy to the trail. - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11, 10 - Number of Chainrings: Single - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 32-tooth
Put the power down with Origin-8's Alloy Crankarm Set. Made of light and durable forged aluminum and for a single chainring and square-taper bottom bracket (both sold separately), these crankarms are great for your sweet urban rig or mountain bike.
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the new DZero measures power in the heart of the bicycle — the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DZero represents the state-of-the-art in power meter technology As Quarq’s next generation of power meters, the DZero combines 10 years of technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app. - 10K temperature compensation: Eliminates variables caused by heat and cold to provide an unwavering record of your performance through all conditions - Built to last: Features an IPX7 waterproof rating - Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer - Battery: CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools - OmniCal: swap chainrings without affecting accuracy - 2-year warranty - IPX7 waterproof rating - Accuracy within 1.5% - Bottom Bracket Compatibility: BB30 - Forged aluminum models do not work with BBright or BB386EVO bottom brackets
$399.99 - $579.99
Shimano's heralded XTR moniker promises genre-defining performance, weight, and style. Shimano's XTR Hollowtech II Race Crankset lives up to the name. The hollow, cold-forged aluminum crankarms are ultra light, yet exceptionally stiff for awesome power transfer and efficiency. XTR chainrings feature computer-designed shift ramps for remarkably fast, clean, and precise front shifting. CloseStep gear combos allow riders to tailor the chainring combos to suit their riding needs.
$108.00 - $128.00
- Chainrings Included: Yes - Number of Chainrings: Single - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 42-tooth
Origin-8's Trackstar Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and features a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth 1/8-inch chainring for excellent power transfer on the road and track.
- Utilizes Race Face CINCH technology for interchangable spiders in 2X, 3X and direct mount chainring configurations, multiple spindle options and compatability across all relevant frame standards - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible for future developments - BB Options: BB92, 68/73 BSA, 100mm BSA, PF30 (sold separately) - Includes CINCH spindle - BB not included - Includes 30mm spindle machined from 7050 aluminum alloy; replacement and additional spindle options also available
Race Face direct-mount chainring spider for Cinch ranksets.
Pioneer's full crankset power meters are simply some of the best power-monitoring systems on the planet, and Pioneer's Shimano Ultegra 6800 crankset is your chance to ride the same technology used by the world's best riders. Pioneer's created the first, and only, power meter that measures power output and pedaling stroke efficiency for each individual leg, in real time, so you can analyze and adjust your technique on the fly. At the heart of Pioneer's Power Meter System are two streamlined strain gauge monitors that can detect the slightest tangent and radial force direction as power's applied to the crank arms. This proprietary system detects the amount and direction of force at 12 different points in each pedaling stroke for each leg, allowing you to fine-tune your pedaling to find race-winning form. With advanced technology accurate to +/- 2%, ANT+ transmitting, active temperature compensation, Pioneer's power meter is perfect for any cyclist. Additionally, installation is fast, simple, and clean with zero wires, magnets, or zip ties. - Standard: 53/39 - Mid-Compact: 52/36 - Compact: 50/34
Shimano Chainring Bolts - For use with M9000 chainrings
- Series: SLX - Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II Technology
SR Suntour's XCT is a replacement left crank arm for square or diamond taper-oriented cranks that features aluminum alloy construction.
Designed, tested and manufactured in RaceFace's Canadian facility, the Next SL G4 crank combines proven Race Face carbon bonding technology with the versatile CINCH interface for the lightest crankset in the Race Face lineup. It features fully hollow carbon crank arms and a super alloy pedal insert for maximum weight reduction with improved lateral stiffness; a critical advantage when the chain is under tension at extreme angles like experienced with a 1x system. Interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards means a future-proof crank with versatility to meet all your power transmission needs. - Spindle interface: RaceFace Cinch - Specific models designed for 170mm or 190mm rear-spaced fatbikes 170mm Chainlines: - 2X Cinch spider: 67mm - Boost 2X Cinch spider: 70mm - Direct mount: 68.5, 75mm (Flipped) 190mm Chainlines: - 2X Cinch spider: 77mm - Boost 2X Cinch spider: 80mm - Direct mount: 78.5, 85mm (Flipped)
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Drilled for 9.5mm cotter pins
$13.99 - $19.95
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
Dimension Cruiser one-piece hot-forged chromoly steel cranks. - One-piece, hot-forged chromoly steel crank - Cruiser chainwheels sold separately - Requires 24 tpi American bottom bracket - Crankset has 1/2-inch pedal threading
- Single speed crankset - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crankarms - Includes 46 tooth alloy 3/32" chainring - 42mm chainline with 103mm JIS BB - BCD: 130mm - Weight: 620g - Does not include JIS square taper BB
Page 1 of 11 Next page